There will be more short sales completed in 2012 than ever in history. (est. 450,000) Take advantage of the new programs and big financial incentives being offered to borrowers before it is too late.
Short Sale Benefits
- Treasury Dept.’s HAFA program offers relocation assistance – $3,000 + no deficiency
- Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo offer incentives from $5,000 to $45,000 to short sell
- HR 3648 tax exemption for short selling primary residences expires 12/31/12
- Stay in the house during the process at no cost
- Your bank pays all the Seller’s transaction fees
- Buy a home again sooner than after a foreclosure – get on the road to financial recovery!
There are programs available for many who are behind on the mortgage payment. Don’t ignore the warning signs. Many of my clients have received checks at closing for completing a successful short sale. Find out if you can qualify.
or give me a call at 901-508-4887.